Apply for the 2nd Semester of 2022/2023 Academic Year
Razi University welcomes international students for both undergraduate and graduate studies to begin in February 2023. The application deadline for the spring enrolment is the 17th of November, 2022
1. No citizenship of the Islamic Republic of Iran;
2. No legal ban on residence in the Islamic Republic of Iran;
3. Academic degrees and transcripts;
4. Certificate indicating minimum proficiency in Persian;
Applicants who do not have the required minimum proficiency in Persian need to attend Persian language courses upon initial admission. The registration process will be finalized only after passing Persian language courses successfully.
1. Filled-in application form;
2. A copy of the first page of your passport;
3. A 3 X 4 size photo without tie (for gentlemen) and with Islamic hijab (for ladies);
4. Official graduation certificates:
- Diploma degree (for bachelor’s applicants)
- Bachelor’s degree (for master’s applicants)
- Master’s degree (for PhD applicants)
5. Official Transcripts:
- Transcript of your high school studies (for bachelor’s applicants)
- Transcript of your scores in bachelor’s studies (for master’s applicants)
- Transcript of your scores in master’s studies (for PhD applicants)
6. Curriculum vitae specifically highlighting your research background (e.g., published academic articles and books, articles presented in conferences, grants secured, etc.) for applicants of graduate programs;
7. Official certificate indicating Persian language proficiency (if available).
- Current undergraduate and master’s students can also submit their application provided that they present an official document indicating they will graduate no later than early January;
- The hard copy of all the application materials must be presented upon final admission.
How to Apply:
Collect all the required documents and send them via e-mail to email@example.com before the application deadline.
- All documents must be submitted in Persian, English, or Arabic. Unofficial translations are acceptable at this stage. Official translations will be solicited upon final admission;
- All documents must be prepared in JPG or PDF format and submitted in the form of a compressed file;
- The compressed file must be designated as follows: your full name-academic degree you are applying for-field of your study you are applying for (for example: Tom Smith-PhD-Statistics);
- The subject of your e-mail must include your spring name as well as the following phrase: “application for the spring semester of 2022/2023” (for example: Tom Smith-application for the spring semester of 2022/2023).
If you are admitted, you will receive an official letter of acceptance via e-mail from the university within one months after the application deadline.
Finally, should you have any queries, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for international affairs at +9883-34274864.